To encourage the ministry of all baptized Christians by:
- Providing pastoral training, and Affirmation of leadership.
To support the revitalized focus on ministry to youth and children by:
- Participation in the Encouraging the participation of young people in special events and gatherings held throughout the diocese.
To foster parish and diocesan development in strengthening spiritual growth by:
- Encouraging Bible studies and developing educational resources and training in Christian formation
- Partnering with the Anglican Fellowship of Prayer
- Involvement in diocesan and parish healing gatherings and worship services.
To strengthen stewardship in a responsible fashion by:
- Furthering the understanding of diocesan policies and procedures
- Developing better communications between diocesan office and parishes
- Compiling a list of resources (print, human, pastoral and financial).
To commit to walking in partnership for the implementation of the Indigenous Covenant.