4 Pine St. W
Box 756 Chapleau Ontario P0M 1K0
The Rt. Rev. Thomas Corston
All Services are at 10:30 am unless otherwise posted.
About this parish:
St. John’s is located at the heart of Chapleau, a community of about 3,000 with another 700 people in the surrounding area. In 1925 Chapleau was established as part of the Gateway to the largest Crown Game Preserve in the world. In 1906 the present church building, St. John’s, was constructed with a belfry which now has automated chimes. St. John’s is now providing pastoral care to the Brunswick House and Chapleau Cree First Nations.