20 Anson Ave.
Box 489 Iroquois Falls, Ontario, P0K 1E0
The Rev. Patricia Dorland, The Rev. Deacon Norma Teigen
Holy Eucharist 10:00 a.m. each Sunday
About this parish:
Along the banks of the Abitibi River, just west of Lake Abitibi, and just off Hwy 11, is the town of Iroquois Falls. With a current population of approximately 4,730 people and a heritage split roughly 50/50 English/French, the town of Iroquois Falls, previously known as Anssonville, was established in 1912 with the construction of a paper mill. The town now bears its name after the nearby waterfalls “Iroquois Falls”. Outside villages of Monteith and Porquis Junction make up the greater town of Iroquois Falls. Along with the town’s first restaurant and clothing store, St. Mark’s Church was constructed in 1917. The parish has an active pastoral life, shares in ecumenical services conducted throughout the year and is an active member of the inter-ministerial committee.